We are pleased to announce that Atlanta Endocrine Associates is now offering COVID-19 antibody testing. We are offering this service to all current patients and their families. COVID-19 antibody testing is a simple blood test for people without symptoms to check for previous exposure to the virus. This is different than the viral DNA test which is a nasal swab or throat swab done for patients who have viral symptoms. We are only performing the COVID-19 antibody blood test and not the viral DNA swab test.
Fact Sheet for Patients About the COVID-19 Antibody test:
We will be following enhanced precautions including:
- Patients are asked not to come to the office if you are experiencing viral symptoms, cough or fever.
- All staff and patients will have their temperature checked by contactless thermometer.
- All staff and patients are asked to wear a face covering in the office. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you.
- Appointments will be staggered to minimize the number of people in the office, aiming for one patient at a time. If necessary, you may be asked to wait in your car.
- Surfaces with be sanitized between every patient.
To schedule an appointment for labs, please call (404) 531-0350 or send an email to email@example.com.